Red Dead Redemption Action Figure Will Blow

Red Dead Redemption Action Figure Will Blow
Rockstar games have never been too big on action figures. In fact, I don’t recall seeing any of their game characters - as memorable as they are - being immortalized as action figures. Well one fan from the Figure Realm has taken matters into his own hands to come up with a badass John Marston.



User made action figures FTW!

And here’s how user Deathlimbo sculpted his very own Frankenstein,

"This is the first time that I sculpted hair, and also the first time that I airbrushed a figure. The base figure is from SOTA Street Fighter Remy. The arms are from Batman Secret Files Black Mask. The Hat is from Mezco the Spirit. The Belt, and weapons are from Jonah Hex figure. Everything else has been scuplted by Aves apoxy sculpt. I used Citadel paints and Tamiya paints. For the lasso I used hemp to give it a lifelike quality."
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Label